Editor: Arndt Hampe
Thermal niches are more conserved at cold than warm limits in arctic-alpine plant species
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 933–941, August 2013
How to Cite
Pellissier, L., Bråthen, K. A., Vittoz, P., Yoccoz, N. G., Dubuis, A., Meier, E. S., Zimmermann, N. E., Randin, C. F., Thuiller, W., Garraud, L., Van Es, J. and Guisan, A. (2013), Thermal niches are more conserved at cold than warm limits in arctic-alpine plant species. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 933–941. doi: 10.1111/geb.12057
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: 31003A-125145
- European Commission FP6 ECOCHANGE
- European 80 Community's Seven Framework Programme FP7/2007–2013 Grant Agreement. Grant Number: 281422
- The Danish Council for Independent Research. Grant Number: 12-126430
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!