Editor: Joshua Lawlor
A predicted niche shift corresponds with increased thermal resistance in an invasive mite, Halotydeus destructor
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 942–951, August 2013
How to Cite
Hill, M. P., Chown, S. L. and Hoffmann, A. A. (2013), A predicted niche shift corresponds with increased thermal resistance in an invasive mite, Halotydeus destructor. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 942–951. doi: 10.1111/geb.12059
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2013
- Grains Research Development Corporation (GRDC). Grant Number: GRS154
- Australian Commonwealth Scientific and Research Organization (CSIRO)
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!