Editor: Andrés Baselga
Contrasting effects of natural and anthropogenic stressors on beta diversity in river organisms
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 796–805, July 2013
How to Cite
Gutiérrez-Cánovas, C., Millán, A., Velasco, J., Vaughan, I. P. and Ormerod, S. J. (2013), Contrasting effects of natural and anthropogenic stressors on beta diversity in river organisms. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 796–805. doi: 10.1111/geb.12060
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
- Fundación Séneca (Agencia Regional de Ciencia y Tecnología, Región de Murcia)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!