Editor: Navin Ramankutty
Altered root traits due to elevated CO2: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 1095–1105, October 2013
How to Cite
Nie, M., Lu, M., Bell, J., Raut, S. and Pendall, E. (2013), Altered root traits due to elevated CO2: a meta-analysis. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 1095–1105. doi: 10.1111/geb.12062
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- US Department of Energy's Office of Science (BER)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1021559
- China National Natural Science Foundation for Young Scholars. Grant Number: 31100352
Appendix S1 A list of 110 papers from which the data were extracted for this meta-analysis.
Appendix S2 Geographic, climatic and experimental information of papers from which the data were extracted for this meta-analysis.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.