Editor: Janne Soininen
Consequences of the introduction of exotic and translocated species and future extirpations on the functional diversity of freshwater fish assemblages
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 1071–1082, September 2013
How to Cite
Matsuzaki, S.-i. S., Sasaki, T. and Akasaka, M. (2013), Consequences of the introduction of exotic and translocated species and future extirpations on the functional diversity of freshwater fish assemblages. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 1071–1082. doi: 10.1111/geb.12067
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Environment Research and Technology Development Fund (S9) of the Ministry of the Environment, Japan
- Tohoku University's Global COE program (no. J03) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!