Editor: Gary Mittelbach
Biogeographical patterns of phytoplankton community size structure in the oceans
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 1060–1070, September 2013
How to Cite
Acevedo-Trejos, E., Brandt, G., Merico, A. and Smith, S. L. (2013), Biogeographical patterns of phytoplankton community size structure in the oceans. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 1060–1070. doi: 10.1111/geb.12071
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Natural Environment Research Council
Vol. 22, Issue 12, 1315, Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!