Editor: Ian Wright
Ecological niche shifts of understorey plants along a latitudinal gradient of temperate forests in north-western Europe
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 1130–1140, October 2013
How to Cite
Wasof, S., Lenoir, J., Gallet-Moron, E., Jamoneau, A., Brunet, J., Cousins, S. A. O., De Frenne, P., Diekmann, M., Hermy, M., Kolb, A., Liira, J., Verheyen, K., Wulf, M. and Decocq, G. (2013), Ecological niche shifts of understorey plants along a latitudinal gradient of temperate forests in north-western Europe. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 1130–1140. doi: 10.1111/geb.12073
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Syrian Ministry of Higher Education
- Regional Council of Picardy
- Research Foundation – Flanders (FWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!