Editor: José Alexandre Diniz-Filho
Phenotypic and phylogenetic correlates of geographic range size in Canadian freshwater fishes
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 1083–1094, September 2013
How to Cite
Blanchet, S., Reyjol, Y., April, J., Mandrak, N. E., Rodríguez, M. A., Bernatchez, L. and Magnan, P. (2013), Phenotypic and phylogenetic correlates of geographic range size in Canadian freshwater fishes. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 1083–1094. doi: 10.1111/geb.12074
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Group for Interuniversity Research in Limnology (GRIL)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!