Editor: Arndt Hampe
Phylogenetic beta diversity of angiosperms in North America
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 1152–1161, October 2013
How to Cite
Qian, H., Swenson, N. G. and Zhang, J. (2013), Phylogenetic beta diversity of angiosperms in North America. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 1152–1161. doi: 10.1111/geb.12076
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Michigan State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!