Editor: Jeremy Kerr
Testing species distribution models across space and time: high latitude butterflies and recent warming
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 1293–1303, December 2013
How to Cite
Eskildsen, A., le Roux, P. C., Heikkinen, R. K., Høye, T. T., Kissling, W. D., Pöyry, J., Wisz, M. S. and Luoto, M. (2013), Testing species distribution models across space and time: high latitude butterflies and recent warming. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 1293–1303. doi: 10.1111/geb.12078
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
- Nordforsk TFI Network ‘Effect Studies and Adaptation to Climate Change’ (2011–2014)
- 15. Juni Fonden
- Danish Council for Independent Research | Natural Sciences. Grant Number: 11-106163
- Greenland Climate Research Centre. Grant Number: 6505
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 1140873
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!