Editor: Karl Evans
Does fragmentation increase extinction thresholds? A European-wide test with seven forest birds
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 1282–1292, December 2013
How to Cite
Rueda, M., Hawkins, B. A., Morales-Castilla, I., Vidanes, R. M., Ferrero, M. and Rodríguez, M. Á. (2013), Does fragmentation increase extinction thresholds? A European-wide test with seven forest birds. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 1282–1292. doi: 10.1111/geb.12079
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness of Spain. Grant Number: CGL2010-22119
- University of Alcalá and the Spanish Ministry for Education and Science. Grant Number: BVA-2010-0596
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!