Editor: Shai Meiri
Evolution of parasite island syndromes without long-term host population isolation: parasite dynamics in Macaronesian blackcaps Sylvia atricapilla
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 1272–1281, December 2013
How to Cite
Pérez-Rodríguez, A., Ramírez, Á., Richardson, D. S. and Pérez-Tris, J. (2013), Evolution of parasite island syndromes without long-term host population isolation: parasite dynamics in Macaronesian blackcaps Sylvia atricapilla. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 1272–1281. doi: 10.1111/geb.12084
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: CGL2007-62937/BOS, CGL2010-15734/BOS
- Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!