Editor: Greg Jordan
Exploring potential drivers of European biomass burning over the Holocene: a data-model analysis
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 1248–1260, December 2013
How to Cite
Molinari, C., Lehsten, V., Bradshaw, R. H. W., Power, M. J., Harmand, P., Arneth, A., Kaplan, J. O., Vannière, B. and Sykes, M. T. (2013), Exploring potential drivers of European biomass burning over the Holocene: a data-model analysis. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 1248–1260. doi: 10.1111/geb.12090
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2013
- Lund University Centre for Carbon Cycle and Climate Interaction
- BiodivERsA ERA-Net FIREMAN
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!