Editor: Jeremy Kerr
Impact of sea level rise on the 10 insular biodiversity hotspots
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
How to Cite
Bellard, C., Leclerc, C. and Courchamp, F. (2013), Impact of sea level rise on the 10 insular biodiversity hotspots. Global Ecology and Biogeography. doi: 10.1111/geb.12093
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!