Editor: Janne Soininen
Global patterns of freshwater species diversity, threat and endemism
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Global Ecology and Biogeography published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 40–51, January 2014
How to Cite
Collen, B., Whitton, F., Dyer, E. E., Baillie, J. E. M., Cumberlidge, N., Darwall, W. R. T., Pollock, C., Richman, N. I., Soulsby, A.-M. and Böhm, M. (2014), Global patterns of freshwater species diversity, threat and endemism. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 40–51. doi: 10.1111/geb.12096
[Copyright line has been changed since first online publication on July 3, 2013].
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Rufford Foundation
- European Commission-funded BIOFRESH project. Grant Number: FP7-ENV-2008
This article has been cited by:
- 4Anuran site occupancy and species richness as tools for evaluating restoration of a hydrologically-modified landscape, Wetlands Ecology and Management, 2014, 22, 6, 625, , , , , , ,
- 6Biogeography of freshwater fishes of the Balkan Peninsula, Hydrobiologia, 2014, 738, 1, 205, , ,
- 7Biotic impacts of energy development from shale: research priorities and knowledge gaps, Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment, 2014, 12, 6, 330, , , , , , , ,
- 8Checklist of freshwater symbiotic temnocephalans (Platyhelminthes, Rhabditophora, Temnocephalida) from the Neotropics, Zoosystematics and Evolution, 2014, 90, 2, 147, , ,
- 9Environmental heterogeneity predicts species richness of freshwater mollusks in sub-Saharan Africa, International Journal of Earth Sciences, 2014,, , , , ,
- 11Plant invaders in European and Mediterranean inland waters: profiles, distribution, and threats, Hydrobiologia, 2014,,
- 12The biodiversity of species and their rates of extinction, distribution, and protection, Science, 2014, 344, 6187, 1246752, , , , , , , , ,