Editor: José Alexandre Diniz-Filho
Stacking species distribution models and adjusting bias by linking them to macroecological models
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 99–112, January 2014
How to Cite
Calabrese, J. M., Certain, G., Kraan, C. and Dormann, C. F. (2014), Stacking species distribution models and adjusting bias by linking them to macroecological models. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 99–112. doi: 10.1111/geb.12102
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2013
- BarEcoRe project. Grant Number: 200793/S30
- Marsden Fund Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!