Editor: Miguel Olalla-Tárraga
Do frogs bounce, and if so, by how much? Responses to the ‘Big Wet’ following the ‘Big Dry’ in south-eastern Australia
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
How to Cite
Mac Nally, R., Nerenberg, S., Thomson, J. R., Lada, H. and Clarke, R. H. (2013), Do frogs bounce, and if so, by how much? Responses to the ‘Big Wet’ following the ‘Big Dry’ in south-eastern Australia. Global Ecology and Biogeography. doi: 10.1111/geb.12104
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: DP120100797, LP120200217
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!