Editor: Carlos M. Duarte
Range expansions across ecoregions: interactions of climate change, physiology and genetic diversity
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 76–88, January 2014
How to Cite
Rius, M., Clusella-Trullas, S., McQuaid, C. D., Navarro, R. A., Griffiths, C. L., Matthee, C. A., von der Heyden, S. and Turon, X. (2014), Range expansions across ecoregions: interactions of climate change, physiology and genetic diversity. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 76–88. doi: 10.1111/geb.12105
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
- Spanish ‘Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia’
- Spanish ‘Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores y de Cooperación’
- DST-NRF Centre of Excellence for Invasion Biology
- South African Research Chairs Initiative of the Department of Science and Technology and the National Research Foundation
- European Union Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007–2013). Grant Number: PIOF-GA-2009-254634
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!