Editor: Martin Sykes
Large-scale recruitment limitation in Mediterranean pines: the role of Quercus ilex and forest successional advance as key regional drivers
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 371–384, March 2014
How to Cite
Carnicer, J., Coll, M., Pons, X., Ninyerola, M., Vayreda, J. and Peñuelas, J. (2014), Large-scale recruitment limitation in Mediterranean pines: the role of Quercus ilex and forest successional advance as key regional drivers. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 371–384. doi: 10.1111/geb.12111
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2013
- MEC/Fulbright. Grant Number: 2008-0200
- VENI-NWO. Grant Number: 863.11.021
- Spanish Government Grants. Grant Numbers: CGL2006-01293/BOS, CGL2010-17172/BOS, CGL2012-33927
- Consolider-Ingenio Montes Grant. Grant Number: CSD2008-00040
- CSIC Grant. Grant Number: PIF08-006-3
- Catalan Government Grants. Grant Numbers: SGR 2009-458, SGR 2009-1511
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!