Editor: Joshua Lawler
Influence of intraspecific competition on the distribution of a wide-ranging, non-territorial carnivore
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 425–435, April 2014
How to Cite
Pilfold, N. W., Derocher, A. E. and Richardson, E. (2014), Influence of intraspecific competition on the distribution of a wide-ranging, non-territorial carnivore. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 425–435. doi: 10.1111/geb.12112
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
- Canadian Association of Zoos and Aquariums
- Canadian Wildlife Federation
- Canadian Circumpolar Institute's Boreal Alberta Research
- Environment Canada
- Hauser Bears
- Inuvialuit Game Council
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Northern Scientific Training Program of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada
- Northwest Territories Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Polar Continental Shelf Project
- Polar Bears International
- Quark Expeditions
- United States Geological Survey
- United States Department of the Interior
- World Wildlife Fund (Canada and International)
Table S1 The a priori set of foraging habitat quality models using an unweighted design, and ranked according to AICc.
Table S2 The a priori set of foraging habitat quality models using a weighted design, and ranked according to AICc.
Table S3 Model averaging for the unweighted regression.
Table S4 Model averaging for the weighted regression.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.