Editor: Alberto Jiménez-Valverde
Climatic niche at physiological and macroecological scales: the thermal tolerance–geographical range interface and niche dimensionality
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 446–456, April 2014
How to Cite
Gouveia, S. F., Hortal, J., Tejedo, M., Duarte, H., Cassemiro, F. A. S., Navas, C. A. and Diniz-Filho, J. A. F. (2014), Climatic niche at physiological and macroecological scales: the thermal tolerance–geographical range interface and niche dimensionality. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 446–456. doi: 10.1111/geb.12114
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- a Spanish MICINN Ramón y Cajal grant
- CSIC/CNPq cooperation grant. Grant Number: P2011BR0071
- Spanish AECID. Grant Numbers: A/016892/08, A/023032/09
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Number: CGL2009-12767-C02-02
- State of São Paulo Science Foundation. Grant Number: PFPMCG/PRONEX 2008/57687-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!