Editor: Thomas Gillespie
Historical changes in global yields: major cereal and legume crops from 1982 to 2006
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Global Ecology and Biogeography published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 346–357, March 2014
How to Cite
Iizumi, T., Yokozawa, M., Sakurai, G., Travasso, M. I., Romanenkov, V., Oettli, P., Newby, T., Ishigooka, Y. and Furuya, J. (2014), Historical changes in global yields: major cereal and legume crops from 1982 to 2006. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 346–357. doi: 10.1111/geb.12120
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Environment Research and Technology Development Fund. Grant Number: S-10-2
- Scientific Research. Grant Number: 23880030
Total views by type:
Publication date: 4 Nov 2013. Cumulative views from 4 Nov 2013 - 1 Oct 2015.
- Total views: 2028
- Total PDF views: 1076
- Total HTML views: 952
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.