Editor: Josep Penuelas
Isoprenoid emission in hygrophyte and xerophyte European woody flora: ecological and evolutionary implications
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 334–345, March 2014
How to Cite
Loreto, F., Bagnoli, F., Calfapietra, C., Cafasso, D., De Lillis, M., Filibeck, G., Fineschi, S., Guidolotti, G., Sramkó, G., Tökölyi, J. and Ricotta, C. (2014), Isoprenoid emission in hygrophyte and xerophyte European woody flora: ecological and evolutionary implications. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 334–345. doi: 10.1111/geb.12124
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- European Science Foundation
- European Commission
- Italian Ministry of University and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!