Editor: Navin Ramankutty
Diversity increases carbon storage and tree productivity in Spanish forests
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 311–322, March 2014
How to Cite
Ruiz-Benito, P., Gómez-Aparicio, L., Paquette, A., Messier, C., Kattge, J. and Zavala, M. A. (2014), Diversity increases carbon storage and tree productivity in Spanish forests. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 311–322. doi: 10.1111/geb.12126
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- FUNDIV. Grant Number: ENV.2010.2.1.4-1
- FPU fellowship. Grant Number: AP2008-01325
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!