Editor: Karl Evans
At a loss for birds: insularity increases asymmetry in seed-dispersal networks
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 385–394, April 2014
How to Cite
Schleuning, M., Böhning-Gaese, K., Dehling, D. M. and Burns, K. C. (2014), At a loss for birds: insularity increases asymmetry in seed-dispersal networks. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 385–394. doi: 10.1111/geb.12134
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Landes-Offensive zur Entwicklung Wissenschaftlich-ökonomischer Exzellenz (LOEWE) of Hesse's Ministry of Higher Education, Research, and the Arts
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!