Editor: Josep Penuelas
Ecological consequences of variation in precipitation: separating short- versus long-term effects using satellite data
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 358–370, March 2014
How to Cite
Jin, Y. and Goulden, M. L. (2014), Ecological consequences of variation in precipitation: separating short- versus long-term effects using satellite data. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 358–370. doi: 10.1111/geb.12135
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- NASA. Grant Numbers: NNG05GD12G, NNX10AL14G
- DOE. Grant Number: DE-FG02-05ER64021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!