Editor: Christy McCain
Climate change and elevational range shifts: evidence from dung beetles in two European mountain ranges
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
How to Cite
Menéndez, R., González-Megías, A., Jay-Robert, P. and Marquéz-Ferrando, R. (2013), Climate change and elevational range shifts: evidence from dung beetles in two European mountain ranges. Global Ecology and Biogeography. doi: 10.1111/geb.12142
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- NERC Research Fellowship. Grant Number: NERC-NE/C002520/2
- NERC New Investigator Grant. Grant Number: NERC-NE/E001602/2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!