Editor: Peter van Bodegom
Carbon storage in tropical forests correlates with taxonomic diversity and functional dominance on a global scale
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 563–573, May 2014
How to Cite
Cavanaugh, K. C., Gosnell, J. S., Davis, S. L., Ahumada, J., Boundja, P., Clark, D. B., Mugerwa, B., Jansen, P. A., O'Brien, T. G., Rovero, F., Sheil, D., Vasquez, R. and Andelman, S. (2014), Carbon storage in tropical forests correlates with taxonomic diversity and functional dominance on a global scale. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 563–573. doi: 10.1111/geb.12143
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
- NASA. Grant Numbers: TE08-0037, TE11-0100
- National Science Foundation Dimensions of Biodiversity. Grant Number: 1050680
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!