Editor: Christy McCain
Food resources and vegetation structure mediate climatic effects on species richness of birds
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 541–549, May 2014
How to Cite
Ferger, S. W., Schleuning, M., Hemp, A., Howell, K. M. and Böhning-Gaese, K. (2014), Food resources and vegetation structure mediate climatic effects on species richness of birds. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 541–549. doi: 10.1111/geb.12151
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2014
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: FOR 1246, Bo 1221/16-1
- LOEWE – Landes-Offensive zur Entwicklung Wissenschaftlich-ökonomischer Exzellenz of Hesse's Ministry of Higher Education, Research, and the Arts
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!