Editor: Carlos M. Duarte
Ecological role and services of tropical mangrove ecosystems: a reassessment
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 726–743, July 2014
How to Cite
Lee, S. Y., Primavera, J. H., Dahdouh-Guebas, F., McKee, K., Bosire, J. O., Cannicci, S., Diele, K., Fromard, F., Koedam, N., Marchand, C., Mendelssohn, I., Mukherjee, N. and Record, S. (2014), Ecological role and services of tropical mangrove ecosystems: a reassessment. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 726–743. doi: 10.1111/geb.12155
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Scottish Funding Council. Grant Number: HR0901
- Flemish Interuniversity Cooperation – University Development Cooperation (VLIR-UOS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!