Editor: Arndt Hampe
Anthropogenic-based regional-scale factors most consistently explain plot-level exotic diversity in grasslands
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 802–810, July 2014
How to Cite
MacDougall, A. S., Bennett, J. R., Firn, J., Seabloom, E. W., Borer, E. T., Lind, E. M., Orrock, J. L., Harpole, W. S., Hautier, Y., Adler, P. B., Cleland, E., Davies, K., Melbourne, B., Prober, S. M., Bakker, J. D., Fay, P. A., Jin, V. L., Kendig, A., La Pierre, K. J., Moore, J., Morgan, J. and Stevens, C. J. (2014), Anthropogenic-based regional-scale factors most consistently explain plot-level exotic diversity in grasslands. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 802–810. doi: 10.1111/geb.12157
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
- National Science Foundation Research Coordination Network. Grant Number: NSF-DEB-1042132
- Long Term Ecological Research. Grant Number: NSF-DEB-1234162
- Institute on the Environment. Grant Number: DG-0001-13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!