Editor: Erica Fleishman
Beta diversity of urban floras among European and non-European cities
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 769–779, July 2014
How to Cite
La Sorte, F. A., Aronson, M. F. J., Williams, N. S. G., Celesti-Grapow, L., Cilliers, S., Clarkson, B. D., Dolan, R. W., Hipp, A., Klotz, S., Kühn, I., Pyšek, P., Siebert, S. and Winter, M. (2014), Beta diversity of urban floras among European and non-European cities. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 769–779. doi: 10.1111/geb.12159
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
- NSF. Grant Number: EF-0553768
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- State of California
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: RVO 67985939
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!