Editor: Josep Peñuelas
A metamodelling approach to estimate global N2O emissions from agricultural soils
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 912–924, August 2014
How to Cite
Perlman, J., Hijmans, R. J. and Horwath, W. R. (2014), A metamodelling approach to estimate global N2O emissions from agricultural soils. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 912–924. doi: 10.1111/geb.12166
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- UC Davis Provost's Dissertation Year Fellowship
- J. G. Boswell Endowed Chair in Soil Science
- Natural Resources Defense Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!