Editor: Joshua Lawler
Response of non-native European terrestrial gastropods to novel climates correlates with biogeographical and biological traits
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 857–866, August 2014
How to Cite
Capinha, C., Rödder, D., Pereira, H. M. and Kappes, H. (2014), Response of non-native European terrestrial gastropods to novel climates correlates with biogeographical and biological traits. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 857–866. doi: 10.1111/geb.12176
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Portuguese FCT. Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/84422/2012
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research. Grant Number: NWO – ALW 821.01.002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!