Editor: Jeremy Kerr
A global 1-km consensus land-cover product for biodiversity and ecosystem modelling
Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 1031–1045, September 2014
How to Cite
Tuanmu, M.-N. and Jetz, W. (2014), A global 1-km consensus land-cover product for biodiversity and ecosystem modelling. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 1031–1045. doi: 10.1111/geb.12182
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
- an NCEAS small grant
- NASA Biodiversity Grant. Grant Number: NNX11AP72G
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DBI 0960550, DEB 1026764
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!