Editor: Martin Sykes
Land-use drivers of forest fragmentation vary with spatial scale
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1215–1224, November 2014
How to Cite
Cattarino, L., McAlpine, C. A. and Rhodes, J. R. (2014), Land-use drivers of forest fragmentation vary with spatial scale. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 1215–1224. doi: 10.1111/geb.12187
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2014
- Endeavour International Postgraduate Research Scholarship
- Australian Government's National Environmental Research Program
- Australian Research Council's Centre of Excellence for Environmental Decisions
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: FT100100338
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!