The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Multiple drivers of plant diversity in forest ecosystems
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 885–893, August 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Chen, H. Y. H. and Taylor, A. (2014), Multiple drivers of plant diversity in forest ecosystems. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 885–893. doi: 10.1111/geb.12188
Editor: Richard Field
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Numbers: DG283336-09, STPGP428641
- Early Researcher Award
- Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation
- Forest Ecosystem Science Co-operative Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!