Co-first authors contributed equally to this work.
Residence time, expansion toward the equator in the invaded range and native range size matter to climatic niche shifts in non-native species
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 1094–1104, October 2014
How to Cite
Li, Y., Liu, X., Li, X., Petitpierre, B. and Guisan, A. (2014), Residence time, expansion toward the equator in the invaded range and native range size matter to climatic niche shifts in non-native species. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 1094–1104. doi: 10.1111/geb.12191
Editor: José Alexandre Diniz-Filho
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31370545, 31200416
- The Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2013FY110300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!