Editor: Christy McCain
Functional relationships beyond species richness patterns: trait matching in plant–bird mutualisms across scales
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 1085–1093, October 2014
How to Cite
Dehling, D. M., Töpfer, T., Schaefer, H. M., Jordano, P., Böhning-Gaese, K. and Schleuning, M. (2014), Functional relationships beyond species richness patterns: trait matching in plant–bird mutualisms across scales. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 1085–1093. doi: 10.1111/geb.12193
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2014
- ‘LOEWE – Landes-Offensive zur Entwicklung Wissenschaftlich-ökonomischer Exzellenz’ of Hesse's Ministry of Higher Education, Research and the Arts
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!