Editor: Sean Connolly
Understanding historical and current patterns of species richness of babblers along a 5000-m subtropical elevational gradient
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1167–1176, November 2014
How to Cite
Wu, Y., Colwell, R. K., Han, N., Zhang, R., Wang, W., Quan, Q., Zhang, C., Song, G., Qu, Y. and Lei, F. (2014), Understanding historical and current patterns of species richness of babblers along a 5000-m subtropical elevational gradient. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 1167–1176. doi: 10.1111/geb.12197
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2014
- State Key Program of National Natural Science of China. Grant Number: 31330073
- International (Regional) Joint Research Project. Grant Number: 31010103901
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: J1210002
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0851245
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!