Editor: José A. F. Diniz-Filho
Sampling bias inverts ecogeographical relationships in island reptiles
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1303–1313, November 2014
How to Cite
Ficetola, G. F., Cagnetta, M., Padoa-Schioppa, E., Quas, A., Razzetti, E., Sindaco, R. and Bonardi, A. (2014), Sampling bias inverts ecogeographical relationships in island reptiles. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 1303–1313. doi: 10.1111/geb.12201
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!