Editor: Martin Sykes
Alien species pool influences the level of habitat invasion in intercontinental exchange of alien plants
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1366–1375, December 2014
How to Cite
Kalusová, V., Chytrý, M., Peet, R. K. and Wentworth, T. R. (2014), Alien species pool influences the level of habitat invasion in intercontinental exchange of alien plants. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 23: 1366–1375. doi: 10.1111/geb.12209
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: 14-36079G
- Masaryk University. Grant Number: MUNI/A/0757/2012
- North Carolina Ecosystem Enhancement Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!