(Re)considering New Agents: A Review of Labour Market Intermediaries within Labour Geography
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author. Geography Compass © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 287–299, April 2013
How to Cite
Enright, B. (2013), (Re)considering New Agents: A Review of Labour Market Intermediaries within Labour Geography. Geography Compass, 7: 287–299. doi: 10.1111/gec3.12035
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!