The Public Response to Hazardous Weather Events: 25 Years of Research
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Geography Compass © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 669–685, October 2013
How to Cite
Sherman-Morris, K. (2013), The Public Response to Hazardous Weather Events: 25 Years of Research. Geography Compass, 7: 669–685. doi: 10.1111/gec3.12076
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!