No-Notice Urban Evacuations: Using Crowdsourced Mobile Data to Minimize Risk
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Author(s). Geography Compass © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 49–62, January 2014
How to Cite
Oxendine, C. E. and Waters, N. (2014), No-Notice Urban Evacuations: Using Crowdsourced Mobile Data to Minimize Risk. Geography Compass, 8: 49–62. doi: 10.1111/gec3.12104
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!