Organisational Geographies of Finance: Opening the Black Box of Global Investment Banks
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Author(s). Geography Compass © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 25–37, January 2014
How to Cite
Heinemann, T. (2014), Organisational Geographies of Finance: Opening the Black Box of Global Investment Banks. Geography Compass, 8: 25–37. doi: 10.1111/gec3.12109
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!