Urban Political Ecology: Environmental Imaginary, Governance, and the Non-Human
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Author(s). Geography Compass © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 38–48, January 2014
How to Cite
Gabriel, N. (2014), Urban Political Ecology: Environmental Imaginary, Governance, and the Non-Human. Geography Compass, 8: 38–48. doi: 10.1111/gec3.12110
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!