Biopolitics and Adaptation: Governing Socio-Ecological Contingency Through Climate Change and Disaster Studies
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Author(s). Geography Compass © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 198–210, March 2014
How to Cite
Grove, K. (2014), Biopolitics and Adaptation: Governing Socio-Ecological Contingency Through Climate Change and Disaster Studies. Geography Compass, 8: 198–210. doi: 10.1111/gec3.12118
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!