Moving the Field of Food Justice Forward Through the Lens of Urban Political Ecology
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Author(s). Geography Compass © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 211–220, March 2014
How to Cite
Agyeman, J. and McEntee, J. (2014), Moving the Field of Food Justice Forward Through the Lens of Urban Political Ecology. Geography Compass, 8: 211–220. doi: 10.1111/gec3.12122
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!