The first Polish version of the article has been available at http://www.liberte.pl and http://www.capitalstrategy.pl since 11 April 2012. The first English version entitled ‘Controlled Dismantlement of the Euro Area in Order to Preserve the European Union and Single European Market’ was published as a working paper in the series CASE Network Studies & Analyses (no. 441/2012) http://www.case-research.eu/en/node/57712 on the 22 June 2012. We would like to thank some people who contributed to this text. Krzysztof Błędowski, Marcin Gozdek, Kamil Kamiński and Agata Miśkowiec provided us with some data and analyses. All of them and also Mark Allen, Wojciech Arkuszewski, Sergiusz Kowalski, Adam Parfiniewicz, Jerzy Strzelecki and Cezary Wójcik, as well as Walter Krämer and two anonymous referees provided us with valuable comments and critical remarks, which in some cases were far off the views presented in the text. Teresa Siwicka supported us in the English editing. This article expresses the personal views of the authors.
Controlled Dismantlement of the Eurozone: A Strategy to Save the European Union and the Single European Market†
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2013 The Authors. German Economic Review © 2013 Verein für Socialpolitik
German Economic Review
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 31–49, February 2013
How to Cite
Kawalec, S. and Pytlarczyk, E. (2013), Controlled Dismantlement of the Eurozone: A Strategy to Save the European Union and the Single European Market. German Economic Review, 14: 31–49. doi: 10.1111/geer.12003
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!